New in The RFID Shop – May 2017
The RFID Shop holds an extensive range of ATEX certified tags in all frequencies
Glass Tag, IN TagTM, Logi TagTM
VERSATILE LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY ASSET TAGS WITH EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY
- Unsurpassed quality – fully automated manufacturing and direct-bonding technology ensure tag reliability
- Comprehensive portfolio – choose from a broad range of standard sizes and integrated chips, or customize to fit any application
- Rugged reliability – high resistance to chemicals, thermal fluctuation, and immersion into liquid
ROBUST LOW, HIGH AND ULTRAHIGH FREQUENCY RFID TAGS THAT PERFORM IN TOUGH CONDITIONS
- Durable – built to withstand the rigors of industrial processing, transportation and outdoor use
- Versatile – mounts anywhere without compromising performance: glass, plastic, or wood, with options for on metal mounting
- Diverse selection – broad spectrum of available frequencies, memory sizes and diameters with multiple fixation method
DISCREET RFID TAGS THAT WITHSTAND LIQUID IMMERSION, HIGH PRESSURE CONDITIONS AND EXTREME TEMPERATURES
- Inconspicuous – Compact form factors conceal easily in textile assets, hand tools or small equipment.
- Durable – Resistant to extreme temperature, chemicals, fluids, industrial detergents and high pressure.
- Powerful– Rapid, accurate asset identification and data storage, with anti-collision functionality for simultaneous processing of multiple items.
Tectus On-metal Tags
ATEX certified on-metal tags
- Durable – Specifically designed for use in harsh environmental conditions
- Reliable – Can withstand contact with most solvents and acids generally used in industrial processes
- Versatile – On-metal tags are perfect for industrial uses such as tool or machine tagging and object identification in harsh industrial processes
www.therfidshop.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 01865 339 600