New in The RFID Shop – April 2017
Now available in The RFID Shop
HID Iron Tag 206
COMPACT UHF RFID TAGS THAT ENABLE TRACKING OF METAL ASSETS IN HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
- Extreme durability – waterproof, and resistant to flame, chemicals, vibration, shock and temperature fluctuations
- Exceptional size-to-performance ratio – reliably read-write when mounted on metal objects from up to 13 ft (4 m)
- Advanced technology – UHF permits anti-collision capability and fast data rate communication
Designed for tracking aircraft parts, IronTag devices tolerate the harsh conditions of vehicle and equipment manufacturing, processing and operation. They handle temperatures from -40° F (-40° C) to 428° F (220° C), are waterproof, resist high-pressure/high-temperature washing and withstand exposure to fuels, oils, salt water and ultraviolet light. They are resistant to pressure (
Compact and powerful, these tags offer robust performance with read ranges of up to 13 ft (4 m), and large user memory capacities up to 8192 bits.
Durable IronTag RFID tags mount to any metal surface with industrial glues or optional high-temperature stickers, making them ideal for logistics applications that track metal components through assembly, operation, maintenance and repair.
HID TapMarkTM Tag
SLIM RAIN® UHF TRANSPONDERS MOUNT TO SURFACE OF ANY INDOOR ASSET
- Small, thin-profile tagsfor seamless identification of indoor assets
- Broadband RAIN UHF tag delivers read ranges up to 9.8 ft (3 m) whether mounted to metal, plastic or wood
- A varietyof mounting options allow tag fixation to virtually any surface
These small, thin UHF tags provide unique identities to each of the thousands of indoor assets, like office furniture, technical equipment or IT assets. The RAIN® UHF RFID technology of the TapMark™ tags helps to rapidly locate each component and uniquely identify it for inventory or maintenance purposes.
They are available with a variety of mounting options – including zip-ties, industrial adhesives, magnets and screws – for affixing to any surface, including metal.
The Monza R6 chip provides 96 bit read/write EPC memory delivering read rates up to three times faster than previous generation tags.
With TapMark™ tags in place, datacenter and facilities managers can perform faster, more accurate inventories, easily locate individual components, and implement automated security routines.
www.therfidshop.com email: email@example.com phone: 01865 339 600