The RFID Shop in November 2019
The new CAEN Proton industrial long range reader is now available at The RFID Shop
- RAIN (UHF EPC Class1 Gen 2 ISO 18000-63) Compliant
- Multiregional support
- Four 50 Ohm TNC-RP antenna connectors
- Power over Ethernet interface
- Up to 31.5 dBm (1.4 W) output power
- Internal scripting engine
- IP65 in compact form factor
- M12 industrial connectors
- Development Kit available
- RAIN RFID portal for logistic
- Industrial automation reading points
- RAIN RFID tunnels
- Access control reading points
The Proton reader has 4 antenna ports capable of a 31.5 dBm maximum power, enabling to build RAIN RFID portals for long range reading.
Its compact and robust form factor makes it easy to install and the IP65 protection permits outdoor or harsh environment installations. Featuring Power Over Ethernet, RS232 and GPIOs via industry standard M12 connectors the Protonis an ideal choice for industrial automation and Industry 4.0 solutions.
The Proton is based on an embedded Linux platform and is easily configurable. System integrators can customize the reader installing Java code.
The Proton reader complies with and can operate in both European and US regulatory environments and, due to its multiregional capabilities, is ideal for RAIN RFID solutions requiring compliance to different geographical regions.
Click here to view our product range.
The RFID Shop offers tags at conveniently low order quantities for smaller projects or for initial test applications. Large order quantities attract price reductions. Any questions? Contact us:
www.therfidshop.com email: email@example.com phone: 01865 339 600