New in The RFID Shop – July 2017
The RFID Shop offers a range of ATEX certified tags
What is ATEX?
- ATEX can be described as the European Regulatory Framework for Manufacture, Installation and Use of Equipment in Explosive Atmospheres.
- Typical industrial environments prone to explosive atmospheres include offshore drilling platforms, petrochemical plants, mines, flourmills and other process industries in which there is a mixture of gases, vapours, mists or dust in the air that can ignite at specific temperatures or under certain operating conditions.
- ATEX certification of RFID tags ensures that the tags will not act as an ignition source in potentially explosive environments and that they perform while maintaining surface temperatures low enough to prevent the risk of ignition.
- ATEX certification of RFID tags also simplifies re-certification of an installation at customer site that involves RFID tags.
Our range of ATEX certified tags include:
HID Glass Tags
VERSATILE LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY ASSET TAGS WITH EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY
- Unsurpassed quality – fully automated manufacturing and direct-bonding technology ensure tag reliability
- Comprehensive portfolio – choose from a broad range of standard sizes and integrated chips, or customize to fit any application
- Rugged reliability – high resistance to chemicals, thermal fluctuation, and immersion into liquid
HID IN Tags
ROBUST LOW, HIGH AND ULTRAHIGH FREQUENCY RFID TAGS THAT PERFORM IN TOUGH CONDITIONS
- Durable – built to withstand the rigors of industrial processing, transportation and outdoor use
- Versatile – mounts anywhere without compromising performance: glass, plastic, or wood, with options for on metal mounting
- Diverse selection – broad spectrum of available frequencies, memory sizes and diameters with multiple fixation methods
HID Logi Tags
DISCREET RFID TAGS THAT WITHSTAND LIQUID IMMERSION, HIGH PRESSURE CONDITIONS AND EXTREME TEMPERATURES
- Inconspicuous – Compact form factors conceal easily in textile assets, hand tools or small equipment.
- Durable – Resistant to extreme temperature, chemicals, fluids, industrial detergents and high pressure.
- Powerful– Rapid, accurate asset identification and data storage, with anti-collision functionality for simultaneous processing of multiple items.
TECTUS ATEX Certified 34mm on-metal tags in LF, HF and UHF
Tectus is a German company that specialises in the design of ATEX certified tags. All their tags are specifically created to withstand harsh conditions and perform reliably in difficult environments. ATEX certification makes sure that the tags can be safely employed in potentially explosive environments.
- Diameter: 34mm
- Thickness: 6mm
- Hole: 4.5mm
- Material: Polyamide
- IC available: EM4200, ICODE SLI or Alien Higgs 3
- Operating temperature: -45° to +60°C
- Environmental rating: IP67
- EX Rating: BVS 05 ATEX E092
The RFID Shop offers tags at conveniently low order quantities for smaller projects or for initial test applications. Large order quantities attract price reductions. Any questions? Contact us:
www.therfidshop.com email: email@example.com phone: 01865 339 600